Tuesday 29 May 2012

Letters & Numbers results

The latest photo challenge results are out! Last weeks challenge was 'Letters & Numbers' and to be honest I did struggle with this one! So much so that I ended up being ultra lazy and just submitting a photo of the numpad on my keyboard!

Numbers
Numbers - 90mm ISO 1600 1/60

I wanted something relatively noisy, so I cranked up the ISO and had a bit of a play around in Elements afterwards. There were some really good entries this week, every ones standards really do seem to be improving! Marcs was definitely my favourite this week! Here are my top three...

Marc Van Leusen
Paul Allen
Paul Hurley
 You can view the rest of the entries here. This weeks challenge is 'Shadows'. I have a pretty cool idea in my head, but whether I can actually pull it off is another thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment