Tuesday 15 May 2012

Stormy Skies

Last weeks photo challenge was 'Stormy Skies', I was looking forward to this one as it seemed there was going to be plenty of opportunity to get some dramatic photos.

I was wrong! Up until about Thursday last week, the cloud cover was a really flat, monotone colour with no definition whatsoever. I even tried some HDR which really didn't help at all. Seeing as Thursday had the most definition I'd seen so far, I took some photos in the garden when I got home. Quite a good idea really seeing as all we've had here since are blue skies!

This is the photo I've decided to enter...


My favourites from this week are...

HH Photography
Jonathan Gazeley

Paul Hurley
Now, although one of the guys responsible claims complete innocence when it comes to this next challenge that's been set... I'm not sure whether I believe him or not... The challenge is 'Trees'... now if you recall my blog entry 'Photographic Frustration' you'll recall that there's a particular tree that's been on my mind for weeks!! 

Personally, I don't think this is any coincidence... however, the good news is that I think I've found a lay-by close enough to said tree that may allow me to photograph it! Watch this space! 

You can view the rest of the Stormy Skies entries here.

2 comments:

  1. It was for your own benefit. You clearly needed to get that tree picture off your chest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan! lol May drive over on Thursday to see what I can sort out :)

    Thanks Altax!

    ReplyDelete