Sunday 17 June 2012

Instrument

Happy Fathers Day! Yes, I should be spending time with my father rather than playing with my camera... However, he's spending the day exactly how he wants, fishing, which means he gets complete peace and quiet and doesn't have to listen to us lot all day long!

Anyway, I haven't participated in PhotoSunday for a short while now, but when I saw this mornings theme 'Instrument' I didn't really have any excuse... You may recall that I obtained a baby grand piano a few months ago, the perfect subject! Seeing  as I was clearly not getting back to sleep I decided to get up and take a few photos. Here are the shots I decided to keep, the first one being the photo that I submitted to the challenge.









2 comments:

  1. That first shot is stunning! Well done!

    Nice lighting, nice composition, good use of DOF, appropriate use of black and white with good contrast. I like it a lot.

    Picassa seems to have stripped out most of the exif data, so Jonathan and I have been trying to decide which lens you used :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. It seems I submitted the right one then ;) lol

      I used the Tamron 90mm f2.8. Can't remember the settings but think it was at f10/f16 or something. Sat it on my tripod!

      Delete