Tuesday 12 June 2012

Macro Mystery

Last weeks photo challenge was 'Macro Mystery', a repeat of a challenge from some time ago. It's kind of a two tier challenge, which is different! The challenge was to take an extreme close up of something, so close that it would be difficult to tell what it was. We had to submit this photo via email, along with a zoomed out version!

Now that the photos have been released, which can be seen here, people are to guess what the photograph is of. When the next challenge is announced in seven days time the zoomed out photos will be published and we can all figure out who was right! I think I got some pretty good guesses in there why not leave a comment on the results page and see if you can get some right?

Here's the photo I submitted... What do you think it is?


No favourites this week as it's not really what the challenge is about.

The new challenge is '20 feet below', entailing taking a photo from a vantage point of at least 20ft above your subject. This poses a particular challenge to me... I can't for the life of me think of anywhere local where I could do this?! Oh well... Hopefully I'll be able to think of something.

2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to believe you live in a place which is so flat that there are no multistorey carparks, bridges (either over roads, railway lines or rivers) buildings with 3rd floor windows to look out of, stairwells to look down, balconies to stand on etc within striking distance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo stairs!! Interesting!! Nuneaton is basically a flood plane... there's Mount Judd... but I'm not climbing that! My partners flat is 3rd floor but there's nothing of interest out of the window.

    I'll think of something, I always say I'm not going to be able to do it and always find something!

    ReplyDelete