Tuesday 5 June 2012

Shadows Results

So, Tuesday again and yet another challenge has come and gone. The results were posted a little later than normal this week due to 'technical issues'... Personally, I think John and Paul were sat watching the Jubilee and got carried away!

You may recall that I mentioned in my last blog entry about the photo challenge that I had a pretty cool idea for the shadows challenge. However, the picture that was in my head, and the one that came out of my camera were two different things, as usual! Therefore, I had to abandon that idea!

After trying to get the picture that was in my head, I decided to play around with my flash gun off camera, and decided to submit the following photo after it received some positive feedback on 500px...

Shadows

As I expected there were some great entries this week, and another newbie! My favourites from the shadows challenge are below, and you can view the rest of the results here

Lucasz Plotecki
Jonathan Gazeley
Annie Makenzie














The new challenge is a repeat from some time ago, and one that I'm looking forward to! It's called 'Macro Mystery'. I particularly enjoy Macro photography so I'm hoping I find the time to photograph an interesting subject! The idea is that you take an extreme close up of your subject, and that other participants have to try and guess what it is! You can view the entries from 2010 by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. That is main thing about shadow photography. This is pretty cool idea for the shadows challenge. That photograph an interesting subject for me.

    ReplyDelete